Concerto is web-based free digital source software it helps its users to broadcast messages of services, events, and other necessary items on the screen. The service it provides is free of cost, so it is open-source software that can be modified or redistributed. It also facilitates information sharing across the world with API and modern web technologies. This software support various cast and configuration, and a greater part of them is accessible on the web. Concerto is one of the most straightforward and minimized advanced signage programming in the market. Its basic yet viable methodology helps to make it one of the most well-known programming apparatuses in this section.
Software Key Features:
- Helps in increased access control.
- You can make content scheduling and content marketing.
- It supports a multiple file format.
- It has the main advantage of supporting multiple screens.
- It supports UFT-8 languages.
- You can make use of classified content feeds
Software Suites for?
Is it cloud based?
Multi Language Support
Desktop OS Support
Web App, Windows, Macintosh
IOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Black Berry