Deskun is a multichannel helpdesk system inside Gmail. It is an extension for Google Chrome and Yandex.Browser. The service allows to combine different customer communication channels within a single interface:
- Live chat on your website
- Messengers: Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, Viber, Skype, and Vk.com
Deskun allows processing messages from clients in Gmail interface. One can share images and files with clients, use message templates for a quick reply, assign requests to responsible agents, collaborate with employees behind the scenes using notes, and much more within a given customer chat. With Deskun, any message, inquiry or task won’t get lost and will always be in view.
Users get a 21 day free trial period with no functionality limitations. The Deskun pricing plan allows paying only for the required amount of agents (users) and channels. One support agent and one channel are available for free forever.
- Price 1 agent and 1 channel are free forever. Additional agents – $2.99 per month, additional channels – $1.99 per month
- Slogan Combine all customer communication channels inside Gmail
- Brand color
- Company Name Deskun
- Customization Not Available
2 reviews on “Deskun”
Easy to set up, cool features for your Gmail, excellent priceCons
Doesn't work on mobile Gmail/no mobile app
It's just what we needed because it has full Gmail integration. I like working with tickets, it's convenient.Cons
Live chat seems to be a little old-fashioned, and there's no trigger messages option.