Acorn is a leading learning management system that enables employee training, onboarding, compliance training, association learning, and more.
Features include compliance across all leading content formats from SCORM to xAPI, consumer grade user experience and interface, advanced learning analytics, administrator friendly design and ease of use, and cloud hosting (software-as-a-service). With hundreds more features available and many integrations already in place, reach out to discuss your bespoke requirements.
What makes Acorn different though? Acorn’s shift in thinking centres around capability-driven strategies, capabilities being the building blocks of an organization that combine all the knowledge, skills, tools, processes, and behaviours it needs to fulfil its business objectives.
Customers can use Acorn’s Capability feature to create or modify an existing framework based on their unique capabilities — as defined by and aligned to their business strategy. Organisations can then map their uniquely defined capabilities to content within the LMS through Acorn’s integrated network of third-party content providers.
Acorn LMS is then used to create, host, and deliver the learning content that helps develop employees, with a full suite of reporting analytics to ensure KPIs are met.
Acorn is not solely focused on learning management – instead using eLearning as the foundation for end-to-end professional development and strategic workforce planning. Produce personalised learning pathways; design and tailor workflows; and structure content to populate SCORM or TinCan material. Integrations with your existing HR and payroll systems, as well as Acorn’s robust reporting capabilities, further allow you to easily track individual progression.
Acorn LMS is under constant development. It forever strives to be a platform that grows with each organisation and provides functionality based on the latest in educational research and best practices.
- Price https://acornlms.com/pricing
- Slogan Strategically impactful HR technology
- Brand color
- Company Name Acorn
- Listing categories SaaS / Schools & Colleges / Compliance Management / Mobile App / E-Learning System / Learning Management System (LMS)
- Other Category Details Corporate Learning
- Customization Yes - Available
Software Key Features:
- User Engagement: The intuitive Learning Experience Platform (LXP) automatically populates relevant content for learners based on their consumption habits and capabilities. This ensures the right content is mapped to the right learner, clearly charting their learning and career pathways.
- Employee Experience: Harness an employee’s full potential from onboarding by capturing their current skillset, previous experience and pre-commencement information. This is fed into integrated systems and gives organisations the information they need to provide a positive experience.
- Workforce Planning: Acorn’s workforce planning tool uses the LXP and Skills Cloud to identify gaps in skillsets, development opportunities, and ensure organisations have the right human capital when they need it – now and in the future. Skills can be mapped to job roles and specific capabilities.
- Advanced Reporting: Track, monitor and chart learner pathways and completions with Acorn’s customisable reporting dashboard. Schedule automatic reports to internal and external stakeholders for ease of use.
- Security: Based in Canberra, Australia and hosted in Sydney, Australia – the Acorn team adheres to strict industry standards. Acorn is IRAP assessed, ISO 27001 certified and offers the highest compliance standards.
- Integrations: Acorn works to integrate seamlessly with over 30 existing systems, making it simple and easy to implement the platform. It can integrate into existing payroll and HR systems and connect to popular providers to ensure smooth and customisable learning for an organisation. Integrations include tools like Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn Learning, Salesforce and more.
- Support: You’ll have a dedicated Customer Relationship Manager plus the expertise of the development team, so there’s always an Acorn team member on hand for 24/5 support. You’ll also have access to an up-to-date wiki which includes tipsheets and guides. In addition to this support, we offer ongoing training sessions hosted here in Australia with the first two training sessions free.
Desktop OS Support
Multi Language Support
Is it cloud based?
Software Suites for?
Software Demo Link:
- Website https://acornlms.com/
- Person Blake Proberts
- Address Level 6/1 Farrell Pl, Canberra ACT 2601