The 21stcentury is an era of technology, it has changed the way of doing traditional business to the internet and online business. It has given a similar type of opportunities for any business to grow up their market share, brand, reach out to the target audience.
since for more than a decade, online business is about trends, it’s a grace for the end user like they get the multi choices options for the similar offered product or services with reasonable pricing along with good quality and service. In this current cutthroat competition time its necessary to have an online presence for your business.
“Be there where your customers are”
What do you need to start an online store?
A complete online store for your business requires few things first of all a fully functional e-commerce website for your offered product and services with multi-level functionalities and features such as payment gateway, store management, product and clients data management, SEO compatible and much more.
What types of hurdles do you face while running up an online store?
To Create your online store is not an easy it cost a lot to you, it required secured and dedicated servers which gives you 99.99% uptimes, also you have to upgrade and maintain it time to time with a running technology.
In current time along with E-commerce, M-commerce is also on trend so your business has to get compatibility with M-Commerce platform too, it maximizes your business opportunities to reach out your target audience and help out to generate maximum business easily.
For all these, you have to update and upgrade your solution, features, technology and these all are costs lot.
What types of business analytic tools help you to take a correct decision for your business?
Lack of reporting and analytics is the cause of shutting down any business. You have to require a strong reporting and analytics tool which gives you realistic scenario of your business and helps you out to take a correct decision.
Now you guy’s are thinking that all these I have narrated above that you know it very well, but it is also a necked truth that to rollout, maintain online store is costlier too, but we make it easy with online software.
Best features for launching online store with ease are:
- Online store presence: Businesses want to be in focus all the times. The growing online retail industry has expanded and increased the competition among businesses to be visible on every platform. Excessive usage of the Internet and digital devices has gripped the eyes of people on mobile screens. They keep scrolling pages, clicking websites and make purchasing choices all the time. Therefore, for retail businesses, it is important to be present online, and online store solution is one of the eCommerce website builders that provides you with an opportunity to create your strong online presence in the virtual world.
- Mobile commerce:M–commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices such as cellular telephone and personal digital assistants (PDAs). Known as next-generation e-commerce, m–commerce enables users to access the Internet without needing to find a place to plug in.
- Multi-Currency and Multi-Language:“Not every country has English as their first language” is a fact that shouldn’t come across as news. This fact holds even more impact if you want your business to expand to a global level. And this is also where the role of multi-currency support comes into play. The ability to have a multi-currency e-commerce solution can be a major selling point for users and sets your business apart from the competition. The multi-currency e-commerce solution also takes into account any additional charges that are applicable to that destination. This means that your customer will see the final price including shipping price in the home currency before placing the order and avoid any surprises when they eventually receive the bill. This improved service for customers breeds confidence in the e-commerce website, the business and the products and services offered.
- POS system: Point of Sale makes it easier to sell in-store, at tradeshows, or pop-up shops – really, anywhere you’ll be using multiple staff members and doing cash and credit card transactions. You’ll want the Retail Package if you run a retail store or frequently sell in-person.
- Bulk Uploading and Bulk Invoicing:Bulk uploading spreadsheet lets you collect information for multiple locations in one place, and upload the data to verify multiple business locations at once. While a properly designed invoice helps a business gets paid and provides legal protection for both parties. Bulk invoicing allows you to perform certain actions on multiple invoices at once saving you time and effort. Currently, you can email invoices, send confirmations, add manual payments and charge invoices in bulk.
- Market Place:The E-commerce marketplace or the online e-commerce marketing is a place or a website where one can find different brands of products coming from multiple vendors, shops or person showcased on the same platform. The marketplace owner is responsible for attracting customers and the processed transactions, while the third party vendors deal with the manufacturing and shipping.
- Depth Analytics and Reports:Living in the information age, the success and longevity of a business depends largely on how it is able to collect, process and interpret data from a multitude of sources, including one’s own inventory and accounting ERP software. Some software helps you with detailed reports regarding your sales, taxes, least and most sales, graphical analytics, etc. Best of all, it is easy to export, manipulate, or simply share in the information age, the port, manipulate, or simply share as-is.
8. Payment Gateway Integration: Payment gateway is an application especially used for websites dealing with monetary transactions. A secure connection is used to process, verify and accept or decline the payments done by the people buying a product or service online. To make sure that the transaction is secure between the customer and the online seller, the payment gateway plays an important role and that is to collect crucial information like debit/credit card details.
- Logistics Integration:There are numerous benefits associated with integrating eCommerce with logistics. Both the eCommerce and logistics industries prove no exceptions to the fact that cost reductions can be achieved with process and efficiency enhancements through technology and automation.
- Order Management:An order management system (OMS) automates and streamlines order processing for businesses.
- News Letter and Social Media Integration:A newsletter is a printed report containing news of the activities of a business or an organization that is sent by mail regularly to all its members, customers, employees or people, who are interested in. While social media integration is a marketing strategy that allows you to leverage social channels as an extension of your existing branding and marketing efforts, or as a primary vehicle.
- Mega Menu:A mega menu is typically defined as a drop down interface that is triggered by the user hovering over a link or defined area. This dropdown usually shows all options in one main, mega-panel and oftentimes groups related topics into categories.
- Theme Collection:Best different ecommerce solution provides a varied collection of themes according to customer’s choice and location.
- Inventory Management and Multi-Store:Inventory management is important for maintaining the right balance of stock in your warehouses. You don’t want to lose a sale because you didn’t have enough inventory to fill an order. Constant inventory issues (frequent backorders, etc.) can drive customers to other suppliers entirely. Ecommerce store software provides you with real-time updates for all your inventories and products so that you never miss out on meeting all your customers’ requirements.
- Privileges/Role Management:Role management helps you manage authorization, which enables you to specify the resources that users in your application are allowed to access. And maintain a log about user activities.
- Cash on Delivery: Ensuring your safety at every step, ecommerce solution verifies your order and requires your customers to enter a unique code, sent via SMS, for Cash on Delivery checkout.
Thus if you are a beginner and you are looking to start your own e-commerce business, BazarBit is without a doubt the perfect solution for you! BazarBit ecommerce website Builder is a viable platform for you to develop your own professional, out-of-the-box store in no time. Developed specifically to match your brand, choose from our wide range of stunning and intuitive themes to establish your brand online.