Iris Payroll Basics is free for only upto nine employees just like some other Payroll software’s. However, unlike some software’s this free version is not very much similar in quality as compared to its paid version. IRIS has produced a basic version for leading its very small businesses, this does everything you need it to but it can be bit tricky to use. Also this particular software does not publish its price plan for payroll comparison service will quickly get quotes from top UK provider to tailor the needs of our business.
The Pros of using IRIS Payroll Basics are: –
- Free for upto nine employees
- It automatically calculates PAYE and NI.
- It is used by more than 40,000 business worldwide and in UK.
The Cons of using IRIS Payroll Basics are: –
- Its free for small business
- Has dated interface
- Free version having adverts
- Basic no frill software
Software Key Features:
The features of IRIS Payroll Basics are as follows: -
- It complies with GDPR
- It automatically backs up data in every use
- Handles auto enrolment
- Produces pension reports
- Generates mandatory employee forms just as you need them
- It offers easy upgrades paths