The ArchitectureQuote platform is a disruptive dealflow platform for architects worldwide to discover and win more deals regularly. Additionally, the platform serves to improve the two way communication between architects and those that need their servers. The result is a simpler and optimized process of getting priced out for your next project and a chance for talented architects get more work with those in need of their services.
As proof of its power, the ArchitectureQuote platform has been in connection with architects in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom that continue to ask, “where has this been for the last ten years?”
Unless you’re already connected with a network of architects, where do you find the right team to work on your next project? The answer is sadly, they often do a google search and look aimlessly to find a point of contact on crudely designed websites.
Architects are not web designers and are often relying on outdated methods of organization, communication, and project management. Their expertise is rooted in how human beings interact with a space and how the space reflects the client, the surrounding the area, and delivery of said designs.
The ArchitectureQuote platform is currently composed of a sign up form that provides the basic requirements of a future project. Additionally, scraping hundreds of current requirements for projects, RFPs/Tenders, and design competitions allows architecture firms to discover the latest and greatest projects locally and abroad.
Both scrapped leads and an interactive process of filling in additional requirements prior to entering a platform allows Architecture firms to see the most relevant and vetted projects for them to select and get in touch with future projects.
- Price Subsription model
- Slogan ArchitectureQuote with those interested in getting architecture services by providing a user-friendly platform to tackle and simplify a robust process. This platform identifies new projects for a industry desperate to find more work on a regular basis. By improving the deal-flow, Architecture firms can focus more of their efforts on producing great work and increase their chances of securing and maintaining new projects for the future.
- Brand color
- Company Name ArchitectureQuote
- Website architecturequote.com
- Listing categories Project Software / Planning Software / Productivity Software / SaaS
- Other Category Details Deal Flow
- Mobile Support Yes
- Desktop OS Support Web App
- Multi Language Support No
- Customization Yes - Available
- Payment Monthly payment
- API Support Not Available
- Is it cloud based? On-premise
- Open Source No
- Software Suites for? Small Business, Medium Sized Business
- Software Key Features: Deal Flow, Free quote on architect projects, Collaboration and chat, Pdf export, Lead Discovery,