The VHD Recovery tool, provided by SysInfoTools Software, is smartly programmed for corrupt VHD files with ease. Whatever the reason behind corruption, a corrupt VHD file is always inaccessible until it gets successfully repaired. This professional software is best solution for repairing corrupt VHD files and recovering maximum possible data from them. It contains an interactive user interface which is easy to use and understand. There is no requirement for any prior technical expertise to use this software. Any technical and non-technical user can use this tool with ease. Users are strongly recommended to download demo version of this tool for free evaluation.
Below are the key features of VHD Recovery software:
* Successful recovery of maximum possible data from corrupt VHD files;
* Support corrupt VHD files saved in fixed disk and dynamic disk types;
* Support backup VHD files created by Windows Vista and later operating systems;
* MBR and GPT formats of a hard disk are highly supported;
* Two different modes for intensive scanning, i.e. standard and advanced;
* Settings customization for selected volume in enabled;
* Raw recovery mode is enabled with adding new signatures in either new or existing file option;
* Support for all popular file systems, such as: FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, HFS+ and EXTX;
* Three different recovery modes: Standard, Advanced and Deep;
* Support recovery from formatted drive in case of FAT file system;
* Compatible with all popular Windows systems including the latest Win 10.