“If you don’t adopt disruptive technology, you will be disrupted–Brad Inman.”
Being in real estate is all about juggling between hundreds of different things – listing, documents,lease, leads, and customer satisfaction all at the same time.
With digital innovations, success in real estate boils down to choosing the right software for the job at hand. Choosing the right software for real estate is the difference between success and failure. It decides how profitable you’re, how big you can go, and how much you care about customer satisfaction.
As a home buyer, who will you prefer?
A realtor who gives you 3D walkthroughs along with a 360-degrees view of the property or someone who takes you physically to every unsold or unrented property in the town?
These are some of the insights hi-tech software are providing to realtors. It’s bringing about a paradigm shift in the way realtors engage with their prospects and sell their property. Also, such software brings transparency to the fingertip and helps realtors become more efficient.
With the software, you’ll be able to:
- Builds a reputation with the prospects
- Improve communication
- Create a precise and detailed design of a house
- Help increase the sale-ability of the property
- Get creative with the listing
With 48% of real estate firms citing keeping up with technology as their biggest challenge, investing in software that is easy to learn, helps in sailing the boat to the shore.
4 Great Software to help you in Real Estate
Fortunately, there are bouquets of powerful software to help realtors to stay on top of their game. We’ve listed four great tools that will help realtors bring a change and become a game-changer in the real estate world.
1. Floor plan creator software
Is your buyer asking you to show the living room’s furniture images before remodeling or want to see the house’s layout?
That’s where a floor plan creator comes to your rescue.
The best floor plan software shows how space is set up in terms of the location of walls, doors, fixtures, windows, sink, furnaces, water heater, etc. The software helps design furniture layout, wiring systems, sell or rent houses/office spaces. Using such software, you can create:
- Floor plans
- Floor charts for facilities management
With one in five buyers ignoring properties without a floor plan investing in a floor plan creator software is imperative for success. In the same study, buyers rated floor plan more important than property description and photographs.
Statistics: Increase the click-through rate by 52% by adding a floor plan to a real estate listing.
Our recommendation: Foyr Neo
- 50000+ pre-3D modeled products
- 50% faster than other interior design software
- A vast collection of design presets
- Complete end-to-end design workflow
- Actionable insights and real-time data for maximizing sales
- Transforms design into 360-degrees tour for client interaction
Free trial: Offers a 14-days free trial
Pricing: $49 a month for a basic package
2. CRM software
More than any other business, real estate understands the importance of customer relationships on the overall business. The mathematics here is simple,
Happier customers = higher probability of getting more business.
Customers don’t shy about sharing their experience within their social circle. For this reason, CRM in real estate is more important than ever.
CRM helps shape the customer experience and not just organizing the customer’s details in a digestible format. It manages the sales pipeline at every point, from capturing leads to repeat customers. CRM software helps to send the right message at the right time to the right customer.
A real estate business without CRM software is incomplete.
Benefits of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Reduces the chances of losing leads to competitors
- Respond faster to queries and inquiries
- Automates tasks and workflow, thereby increasing productivity and efficiency
- Gives access to all customer information in one place
- Analyzes the business performance
- Builds a long-lasting relationship with the customers
Statistics: Realtors who earn more than $100,000+ in gross commission are more than twice as likely to use CRM tools than realtors who spend less.
Our recommendation: Zillow Premier Agent CRM
- Exclusive access to Zillow, StreetEasy, and Trulia listing
- Excellent lead generation capabilities
- Manage interaction with clients from the very first call to deal with close
- Provides leads by zip codes
- Gives a dedicated web page to showcase your reviews, past sales, expertise, and local areas
- Introduction to current leads by phone calls
Free trial: No free trial
Pricing: Prices varies by zip codes and market demand
3. Real estate management software
From automating and tracking back-office operations to managing finances – property management software is a must-have in your arsenal.
Such software helps realtors manage their rental properties, for example, if they have apartments for rent in Charleston, by managing leases, collecting rent online, marketing properties through listing sites, managing maintenance requests, and accounting. It’s a modern way of running a real estate business as it puts everything under one roof.
According to research, 45% of realtors who want to improve efficiency, invest in property management software.
Benefits of property management software
- Manages accounting books
- Keeps information about tenants and contractors under one-roof
- Sets reminder for property inspection, rent collection, etc.
- Track property assets, values, and cross-verify tenant history
- Tracks existing investments and handles disbursement
- Stores information in the cloud
Statistics: The property management software market is likely to reach $3,333.47 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.99% from 2017 to 2022.
Our recommendation: App Folio
- Ideal for multiple portfolios of properties.
- Supports residential properties, student housing, community association, and commercial building
- Allows marketing, maintenance, accounting, and reporting of property.
- Uses cloud-based technology
- Allows automated late payments, online leases, and online application screening
- Utility billing
Free trial: You can request a free demo.
Pricing: $1.25 per unit per month for residential and student housing property management, $1.50 per unit per month for commercial, and $0.80 per unit per month for the community association.
4. Live chat software and chatbots.
In the real estate business, breaking down the barriers between your customers and your company holds the key to success. With a customer’s attention span measuring in seconds, you need to answer their queries before someone else does.
That’s why you need live chat software and chatbots.
In the instant gratification world, 41% of customers expect a live chat on the website, and the number shoots up to 50% for customers visiting a mobile website.
It has become more alluring than emails and phone calls.
Benefits of a chatbot
- Enhances lead generation and nurturing
- 24×7 available customer support and service
- Proactive interaction with customers.
- Increases customer engagement
- Instant resolution of queries.
- Reduces customer support or service cost
- Helps in reduction of human errors
By allowing your customers to interact with you in real-time, you meet their growing demands and stay ahead in the competition. It also helps in keeping up with the technology-driven future of real estate.
Statistics: 70% of Millennials report positive chatbot experience.
Our recommendation: Apartment Ocean
- AI-powered chatbot
- Increases customer engagement and conversions without increasing the acquisition cost
- Automatically speaks with clients and sets up an appointment
- Understand the necessary information of the client
- Easy to set up and use
- Customizable knowledge base
Free trial: The basic plan is free of cost.
Pricing: $99 per month for platinum plans. An enterprise plan is also available.
With pens and notebooks being replaced by mobiles and computers, managing the real estate industry has never been easier. An industry that has long remained hesitant to change is finally evolving and welcoming technological changes with open hands.
Building a successful real estate empire is more than just having the right strategy. You need to have the right software tools in your arsenal. These tools will go a long way in helping realtors curate actionable and useful insights, which are critical for winning a customer’s trust.
Real estate software tools are excellent for streamlining and automating processes like lead generation, property tracking, floor plan creation, and more.
There’s no one app that will take care of all the requirements of a realtor. But by carefully choosing the best app, you can create a better customer experience and spend more time on areas where it matters the most – closing a real estate deal.
Using real estate software, you can always stay ahead of the competition and boost your efficiency.
Start by using these four real estate tools to increase sales, enhance customer satisfaction, and close top deals.