ezClocker is a simple to use time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses. Employees can clock in and out using their mobile device and employers can verify the location by using the GPS feature of the application.
The software is ideal for anyone who has remote employees: sales departments, construction companies, landscape businesses, etc. It’s also a great solution for physician offices that wish to replace their old time card system with a more modern and simple to use time tracking solution.
Desktop OS Support
Web App, Windows, Macintosh
Multi Language Support
Is it cloud based?
Software Suites for?
- What is ezClocker and how does it work?
- EzClocker is time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses available as a website or mobile application.
- How much does it cost and are there any hidden fees?
- You can find our subscription plans on our pricing page here. There are no hidden fees, what is listed is what you will pay.
- Who pays for the subscription? Do my employees have to pay?
- No, only the employer pays the monthly subscriptions. Any employees added will be covered by the employer’s payment up to the limit allowed by the subscription.
- How do I pay for ezClocker?
- You can pay for ezClocker in a few ways: *You can sign in to your Employer account on the website, navigate to the Account page, and subscribe to a plan. *You can subscribe using your Apple iTunes account from within the ezClocker app on the iPhone. *You can subscribe using your Google Play account through the ezClocker app on your Andriod phone.