Ola is rising to become one of the prominent participants in the global cab aggregator market. Ola was founded in India and had its corporate office in Bangalore. It is present throughout the world in Australia and New Zealand. While keeping the Cab reasonably priced, the business provides drivers with a higher portion of the revenue. Its inclusion on our list of top taxi apps is based only on this fact. An AI and machine learning-based guardian system built into the app can spot strange taxi routes and driver behaviour. It is a safety feature that aids users on potentially challenging journeys. You can reserve a cab online and receive a price quote. Additionally, they are attempting to achieve carbon neutrality. Their ventures into electric taxis, electric scooter sharing, and carpooling demonstrate their intentions. Further, they are investigating the business and car rental markets.
- Price Request For Pricing
- Company Name OLA
- Listing categories Transport Management / Taxi booking App
Software Key Features:
- The Guardian system offers the highest level of security.
- A multinational corporation with operations in four countries and more than 250 cities
- The more significant percentage of the drivers
Desktop OS Support
Web App, Windows, Macintosh
Multi Language Support
Is it cloud based?
Post New Review