Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business management software that manages back office functions. ERP software has functions that are related to technology, human resources and other IT services. ERP software has everything incorporated under one roof. The best ERP that suits your business operations can be from one of these top 10 ERP software solution companies in India.
SAP ERP is an infamous business software solution that is used by large organizations. SAP ERP is used to manage various requirements of SME organizations.
Features of SAP ERP software
- Core Finance
- Core Human Resources
- Plan to Product
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay
- Request to Service
- Flexibility- SAP ERP provides high levels of flexibility which provides organizations with an option to access and create their own protocols.
- Increased Productivity- SAP ERP is known for increasing the productivity with its easy to use and simple interface.
- Cost Effective- SAP ERP has myriad of features which will help in saving a lot of money for organizations. They won’t be spending a lot of money
- It is not easy to execute the program of SAP ERP.
- The software is quite complex to understand
Microsoft is a reliable ERP option as their products are used in our day-to-day lives. Dynamics is designed by Microsoft automating sales, finance, customer relationships and a lot more.
- Provides customers insights
- Activity sorting control
- Web API enhancements
- Provides access permission for the modular apps
- Easily editable grids for customization according to business requirement.
- Cortana integration facility which makes the software more feasible.
- Familiar User Experience: Most of us have already tried using the Microsoft office tools and there are so many organizations out there who use Share Point of Microsoft. This is the reason why you will get a familiar user experience with Microsoft Dynamics too.
- Works Locally and in Cloud: You can use Microsoft Dynamics on your computer and the data will be stored in cloud as well.
- Cannot be optimized with other Microsoft products
- Not easy for freshers to use this platform
Odoo is an easy software that is user-friendly and helps manage back office functions. Odoo is an open source ERP software that helps with sales, accounting, business, HR and more.
- Integration with E-commerce platform
- Manages the manufacturing operations
- Odoo provides accounting feature which makes it easy to invoice and access all accounts details in mobile phones.
- Double entry inventory management from Odoo is an asset
- Search feature will help you in accessing any information you want with ease.
- The modular design is simple and can be easily used by employees
- It is easy to design tasks even for freshers.
- The Odoo module system is not a reliable option
- Documentation in Odoo is pretty poor
Deltek takes care of all project management functions like accounting, client migration, time tracking, human resources, resource management and book keeping functions. Deltek was developed by Deltek software and is well known for software and development activities.
- Processes the payments with ease. This helps in managing the accounts
- Provides Realtime analytics
- Integrated budgeting helps with proper financing in the software only
- In-house control
- Contract management
- HR compliance along with payroll facility
- Versatile software
- Helps in writing and storing notes, quick ideas, etc.
- User friendly interface
- Easier reporting too
- ESS system is a great boon for the employees
- Allows pulling of reports in various formats
- No frequent updates of the software
- No proper integration of the software
- It is not easy to create custom reports
Oracle takes ERP solutions to the cloud and offers EPM and SCM solutions as well. Oracle ERP is said to hold one of the top positions in the Tier 1 market.
- Revenue recognition
- Financial planning and analysis
- Financial close
- Inventory and supply chain
- Risk management
- Order management
- Enterprise performance management
- Product lifecycle
- Project planning and execution
- Compliance and governance
- Cost Saving: Oracle ERP has so many features embedded in it and this actually reduces the cost of installing different software at once.
- Increases User Productivity: Oracle ERP ensures that the users work effectively with the help of its product
- Faster to implement: This ERP software is simple and easy to install
- Gathering reports from the software is not easy
- Freshers will struggle a bit to understand the platform
Ramco offers a cognitive ERP solution and is a cloud-based ERP solution. Ramco provides a chat bot for real-time self service and to manage requirements online, in a faster and easier way.
- Advanced planning and optimization
- Customer relationship management
- Enterprise Asset management
- Financial management
- Human capital management
- Process Control
- Project management
- Supply chain management
- This offers a robust mobile app with both Android and iOS operating system
- Provides different kinds of solutions for your business
- Cost effective
- Easily customized and highly effective for business operation
- The company also offers free demo and training
- Complex integration. Although there is training, it is not easy to understand this integration process.
Some times the entries get clubbed with each other. It is a glitch present in the system
ERP allows customers to have full control over the software and is very user-friendly. ERPNext is an open source software that is easily available online.
- Cross compatibility
- Comprehensive user interface
- Time log entries
- Social network and messaging services
- Production planning tool
- Inventory warehouse management
- Multi-currency support
- Accounting along with tax calculations
- Built-in projects and to-do lists
- Leave and attendance management
- Employee appraisal
- Website development and design
- Expense claim submission
- This ERP is open source and is available for everyone
- It has the custom script and the coders can change it according to their requirements
- It provides email alerts for all the things that you want to get notified
- Easy to setup the software
- Keep a track of all the transactions
- There are very less community members
Need a knowledgeable person to take care of the work
From scheduling to simplification of processes, PACT ERP decreases operational expenses and helps in all back office operations. PACT ERP reduces cost and expenses.
- Report customization
- Transaction authorization
- Export and import the data
- Remote data merging
- Multi warehouse
- Data consolidation
- Reversing journals
- Final reports
- Multi cost centers
- PDC scheduling and posting
- Manage accounts for proposals, contract jobs, etc
- Designing and printing of documents
- Remote data merging
- Configurable search engine
- Works effectively for all the industries
- Easy to integrate and use
- Provides required training for the work
- It is not easy to customize the reports
- Implementing the software will be little tough
Supply chain management, book keeping and accounting, core business processes and end-to-end business solutions are some of the operations that Navision ERP handles, to stand out from the crowd. Navision ERP has proved to be a market player in ERP.
- Warehouse management
- Business intelligence
- Financial management
- Mobile sales
- Advanced forecasting
- Inventory management
- Payroll and Human Resource
- Sale and Marketing
- Point of sale
- Analytics about the business
- Service management
- Flexible and is perfect for enterprise management
- The entire software is simple and can be used for various functions
- It is fast and scalable according to your requirement
- All in one enterprise management software for smooth flow of work
- It is not easy to understand
- The software integration requires prior knowledge
MARG provides a centralized ERP software solution for multiple branches. Providing sales, financial solutions, manufacturing and distribution, MARG helps manage chain networks from one location.
- Expense management
- Email integration
- Financial management
- Online banking integration
- Taxation management
- Invoice designer
- Billing and invoicing
- Tax management
- Scheme management
- TDS and TCS
- Bills of material
- Banks reconciliation
- Perfect for small and medium sized enterprises
- Provides complete taxation solutions
- Gives doorstep solutions for all the enterprises
- Do not have proper training centers
- The user interface is not easily understandable
- Customization of the software according to your requirement is tough