Only growth can ensure the survival of the small business. Businesses have to advance and progress in the cutthroat corporate environment of today. This is especially true for small businesses, whose success ultimately depends on their client relationships and exposure.
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Without them, it would fail, regardless of how big it is. The relationship you have built with your customers, however, is what determines a business’s success and growth.
CRM software is really useful in this situation. There are numerous CRM software that can provide effective options for small to medium-sized businesses in India. These CRM tools are made to assist companies in managing leads, finding possibilities to turn leads into sales, and much more. To help you, the best 15 CRM software for small businesses in India are given below.
- 20 Best CRM Software in India
- Buyer Guide
- CRM Software in India – City Wise
What is a CRM system?
CRM, often known as Customer Relationship Management, is the process of strengthening business ties with customers. The main goal of CRM is customer retention. CRM also focuses on identifying prospects and recapturing lost clients.
Businesses can enhance client connections by putting into practice a CRM-focused strategy. As a result, businesses can increase sales and maximize cross-selling and upselling activities. CRM software automates procedures and helps in time-saving for your sales personnel.
CRM software advantages
An investment in CRM software can be advantageous for small businesses. It can have the following features:
- Lead automation: CRM software automatically records lead information. This removes the possibility of human error and inaccurate information input.
- Secure customer information: A CRM system protects the privacy of customer data. Thus, a security breach involving your customers is prevented.
- Increasing sales: CRM applications hasten transaction closure. You gain from higher sales as a result of increased communication across the sales funnel.
- Sales monitoring: Manually keeping track of each transaction when sales volume increases can be difficult. CRM software, however, keeps track of each sale and associated data.
- Reports and analysis: Reports and analysis are also provided by CRM software. This helps in more effective planning for automated marketing and sales.
CRM Software Categories
- Sales CRM software: Used by sales teams in both small and large businesses to organize their daily call schedules, lead management, and customer service. Software for sales customer relationships keeps track of several phases of lead nurturing to enable higher conversion.
- Cloud CRM Software: This software is managed through cloud hosting, and all customer data is saved there for quick and easy access. Businesses can easily access cloud CRM software functionalities online.
- Online CRM software: This web-based program offers quicker client relationship management from any location at any time. To access the capabilities of online CRM software, all you need is a computer/mobile and the internet.
- Operational CRM Software: It is a full-featured CRM system that enables companies to manage their entire client needs from a single platform. It assists in monitoring and tracking sales, marketing, and customer service activities.
- Analytical CRM Software: Allows you to access all business-related data on a single platform to better understand your sales and marketing metrics. To help in making company decisions, it also offers analytical financial data.
How to choose the best CRM?
Knowing what to search for in CRM software is important because many companies are providing CRM software. A few things to remember are as follows:
- Ease of Use: You will use your CRM software frequently and you won’t use it if it is difficult to handle. And doing that won’t help you achieve your objectives. So look for ease of use.
- Cloud-based management: Your team’s ability to access client information instantly and from any location with a cloud-based CRM will boost productivity. 65% of businesses using mobile-friendly CRMs outperformed their sales goals, according to research.
- Funnel management: If you have a sales team, then you must be adept at this. You must be able to follow your contacts seamlessly by simply browsing.
To retain customer relationships in your business, you need a clear strategy, plan, and execution. It will be challenging for you to keep track of all the touchpoints and interactions with your clients if you don’t have a CRM.
Giving customers a below-par experience damages the business’s reputation and profits. This is why you require the top CRM software. So choose the CRM tool in India that suits your needs and take advantage of it to grow your company.
Add your content here…
Top 15 CRM Software for Small Business in India
Salesforce CRM is the most popular CRM Software in India. A single, shared perspective across all of your departments is provided by Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform. With integrated lead management, forecasting tools, and the capacity to quote prices, Salesforce can assist you in empowering and developing your sales teams. Salesforce offers a comprehensive cloud platform (Sales Cloud) that enables you to access the Customer Management Solution. It is suited for every stage of your business’s growth.
Sales Cloud is adaptable enough to support companies of any size and is scalable for anything you would require from it. Through its mobile app, it enables you to access data while on the go. App interfaces can also help increase sales, fostering the expansion of businesses in India.
Freshsales is a cloud-based automation software that can be used by small business in India. It is created to assist businesses in managing leads, client connections, customer engagement, and more through a single platform. Companies may use the platform to build and track sales activity and add custom fields to collect and store client information. They can also synchronize data throughout the whole customer journey, from prospecting through contact and conversion.
With the help of Freshsales, businesses can design and manage marketing campaigns to interact with the target audience. It can also help to define custom rules to automate the assignment of leads. Administrators can allocate leads to teams based on talent, classify contacts data using custom criteria, and adjust holidays to move calls automatically. In addition, it provides other capabilities, including management of product catalogs, built-in phone dialing, activity timelines, and customized email templates. Freshsales enables teams to create unique workflows to automate repetitive operations and run chat campaigns to engage with clients.
HubSpot Sales Hub can help small business to improve customer interactions, speed up the closing of the deal, and optimize the sales process. The software includes a number of features that you can use to automate your everyday sales process, such as contacting customers via email, monitoring performance, and much more. Over 1,090 technological integrations are included in HubSpot Sales Hub. These are simple to set up and don’t need sophisticated IT support.
The HubSpot marketplace also offers hundreds of pre-made tools and applications that you can purchase. Not only technical teams Sales, marketing, and service professionals are the target audience for HubSpot Sales Hub. This shows how user-friendly and incredibly powerful the basic system is. Data synchronization issues are never a problem because marketing, sales, and service technologies are integrated into one CRM. The underlying CRM can also be used by far its more advanced features.
Zoho CRM is an award-winning, cloud-based CRM tool that was developed to help companies retain and get new customers to grow their business. It is a top customer relationship management tool that enables users to close more deals quickly and effectively. You can use Zoho CRM to handle your marketing, sales, customer service, and a variety of other tasks. Zoho CRM can be customized to Indian needs to meet the requirements of your company.This software can be used by companies of any size, including small startups and major organizations, to enhance their company operations. As Zoho CRM can be integrated with other top applications, it is considered one of the most convenient-to-use software applications.
The SAP Sales Cloud provides a better user experience to engage with customers in India. You can easily translate insightful information into action using the SAP Sales Cloud. The solution can assist you in fostering client relationships to increase your chances of converting leads. To enable a transition between your most important business systems, the SAP Sales Cloud can be fully integrated with your back-office inventory or pricing systems. You can manage and track performance even while you are offline. The sales overview provides you with a year-to-date perspective of your overall sales performance from the simple interface. You can therefore access real-time customer and company information with the SAP Sales Cloud. It includes predictive analytics through the deal finder tool and influencer map.
With a primary focus on sales, lead automation, and administration, Cratio is an extremely feature-rich and user-friendly CRM that serves small businesses in India. The software automates the collection of leads from numerous sources, including website visits, phone calls, emails, and well-known eCommerce websites. You can track your visitors with Cratio CRM and remain on top of your sales activity by optimizing the opportunities from every call. It also gives your sales teams the tools they need to operate. Mobile capabilities will allow you to expand the functionality. It helps in easing workflows and duties like lead generation, contact management, planning, and daily sales reporting by field agents.
Focus CRM provides you with a quick overview of the overall activity of your client. It provides you with information about demand and understanding your sales teams need to make the most of each customer engagement. You can assess, plan, develop, and implement marketing initiatives using the centralized platform it offers. It provide the tools necessary for your whole sales force to succeed. With focus CRM, a customer relationship management (CRM) solution, salespeople and BDC representatives can manage every client. And the management can monitor performance and coach the sales team. It relieves your team of manual work by automatically prioritizing prospects, tasks, and follow-up activities. It depends on the chances that the consumer will make a purchase.
Agile CRM is an all-encompassing platform with functionality for sales, marketing, and customer service to help business in India. To prevent data leaks and ensure consistent messaging, this all-in-one platform encompasses automated sales, marketing, and customer service. This affordably priced software has an easy support and setup feature that helps integrations for small and medium businesses. It offers a mobile-ready, quick, and user-friendly cloud-based SaaS service. Agile CRM provides a user-friendly solution to get over the inefficiencies and technological difficulties in sales, marketing, and support. Real-time client data is centralized through agile CRM, making it easily accessible and usable by all teams. It has full telephony integration coupled with marketing assistance for social media campaigns and email newsletters. With customer-focused communications, popups, offers, surveys, and signup forms, Agile CRM automates web engagement. Agile CRM includes robust reporting and analytics capabilities for tracking business performance.
12. Tentacle CRMTentacle is small and medium business CRM software that runs in the cloud and offers 24/7 online support for Indian business. Tentacle CRM helps with boosting productivity and customer service, handling prospects, keeping an eye on the sales team, and cutting costs. Effective customer interactions are facilitated for businesses through Tentacle CRM. This program is the most well-liked, cost-effective, and innovative customer relationship management program on the market. It provides an all-inclusive CRM solution that eliminates silos to give a seamless customer experience across marketing, sales, commerce, and service.
13. Amdocs CRMAmdocs CRM, formerly known as Clarify, has been around for a while and has developed expertise and experience in CRM management. It currently dominates the market with its unique characteristics and focuses mostly on helping the telecommunications sector with lifecycle management. It is the software that offers a dynamic transformation for your company, and it is an open and cloud-based software. Through its variety of services, it allows you to personalize and automate client experiences. It also helps various businesses in India to streamline their customer’s experiences across all channels. The Amdocs commerce, care, and customer experience package also enables you to reinvent your marketing skills. It helps in enabling quick campaigns with their low-code experience interfaces.
14. CircleOneCircleOne is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) tool for businesses. It offers complete customer experience management capabilities across a variety of communication channels. The program can also automate crucial business processes like lead generation, distribution, ticket management, and others. The program can be set up to meet particular business needs. The team members benefit from being able to prioritize leads from a variety of integrated sources in order to achieve higher conversion rates. Businesses can use CircleOne CRM to customize appropriate workflows and processes to their internal standards. Organizations can track their entire ROI over a certain time period by using the detailed statistics provided by the CRM software. It includes performance indicators displayed by the sales teams.
15. Maple CRMA product of Denisys Technologies, Maple CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) application. It acts as client monitoring software that helps to handle all customer queries and customer information through a single platform. Its features include managing sales and marketing campaigns, scheduling activities, producing leads automatically, and managing leads. Sales and marketing are served by its automated applications. Other features include the management of quotes and invoices, a mail scheduler with email templates, and workflow management via alerts, reminders, and SMS. It also has other features like status updates, document-sharing capabilities, and the assignment and control of field employees. It also has a module for analytics that allows for the creation of custom reports with report templates, trend analysis, and status review charts. A scalable and reliable solution like Maple CRM may help businesses operate more profitably and productively. The software has the following features that make it valuable for organizations.